Instantly join the nation's largest network of All Star program owners, coaches, event producers and the companies that serve them.
For U.S. based companies that supply products and/or services to All Star customers. Companies in this category may choose to upgrade their membership to Corporate Sponsor or Official Partner by creating an event specific or year-round partnership with the USASF. Annual member fee starts at $1000.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership (Basic)
- Your company name, logo and contact information listed in our digital Affiliate Member Directory located on the USASF Website
- Your company name, logo and contact information listed in our printed Affiliate Member Directory sent to all member gyms in their Members Welcome Box
- Opportunity to upgrade membership to participate at National Meeting and The Cheerleading and Dance Worlds.
- Eligibility to serve on National Boards and Committees
Opportunities for Additional Exposure
- Upgrade to Corporate Sponsor
- Upgrade to Official Partner
- Upgrade Visibility at the Cheerleading and Dance Worlds
- Upgrade Visibility at the USASF National Meeting
Fees, Membership Term & Activation of Benefits
- Annual Membership fee is $1000 for Affiliate Membership
- Membership term begins May 1st and ends on April 30th
- Membership is valid for one term
- Membership is activated once the membership fee has been paid to the USASF
- Membership can be paid anytime during the membership term, however, membership fees are never prorated for delayed or late-season registration
- Associated membership benefits begin once the membership is activated
- Access to benefits are not retroactive
- Membership Fees, once paid to the USASF, are NON-refundable and NON-transferable
- You may not use our logo or name to market your product or service. However, you can use the tag line "An Affiliate Member of the USASF".
How to Join
For pricing information and to create your membership package, please submit a Info Request Form to Gena Evans, USASF Director of Sponsorships and Scholarships.