- Must be a Career Member in good standing
- Background check (must complete screening process every two years)
- All benefits included in Career Membership
- Eligibility to serve on USASF boards and committees
- Cheer rules voting privileges for all Professional Members who are Program Owners and/or Credentialed Cheer Coaches
TERMS & FEES
- Applicable fees for Career Membership, plus:
- $26.25 Background Screening Fee (may vary by state)
You must first either JOIN or RENEW as a Career Member before becoming a Professional Member.
After you have successfully joined or renewed as a career member you will need to begin the background check process through the National Center for Safety Initiative. Please read the NCSI Instructions on how to complete your background screening.
Once the USASF receives notification from NCSI that a Green light has been issued, your Career Member/Coach profile will be updated and you will be recognized as a Professional Member.