ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
We are sold out of rooms at all resorts, but still have the commuter package available for coaches and athletes.
Tentative Division Schedule - Updated Friday 04/05
Worlds Registration Packet
If you are a coach and would like to roster your team and register for the event, click here.
Coaches registering on line must mail in these forms after submitting registration:
- Agreement of Compliance (Cheer)
- Agreement of Compliance (Dance)
- Cheer Rules
- Dance Rules
- Athlete Release Waiver Form
- Adult Release Waiver Form
- Terms & Conditions (Cheer)
- Terms & Conditions (Dance)
If you are anyone registering separately from the team (coach, participant, spectator), click here to register. You will need your team's reservation number in order to proceed.
Participants and Coaches must be listed on the team roster in order to register and may select housing OR commuter. Spectators may select the housing option for themselves and the housing OR commuter option for their participant. Spectators cannot register as commuters. If you are a spectator and need to order Park Hopper Tickets, you may attach a Park Hopper Park Hopper Ticket order to your participant's registration in the "Add On" section of the registration process, or use the link below under "Worlds Park Hopper Ticket Information".
Request a Registration Change
- If you already have a reservation and need to make changes, you may request a change by signing
back into your account and clicking on the "Request a Registration Change" request. The Coach who
originally registered the team may also make changes to the Roster by clicking on "Request a Roster
Change". Changes are not confirmed until verified by your Registration Specialist.
- Click here to request a change.
Make an Online Payment
- If you already have a reservation and would like to make a payment, click here to sign in to your account and then click on "Invoice/Payment" button, then "Make Payments".
Park Hopper Ticket Upgrades
- If you would like to upgrade your Park Hopper Ticket in advance the price is 45.00 for 3 day-4 day or 4 day-5 day and 90.00 3 day-5 day. If you wait to upgrade your Park Hopper Ticket in Orlando, the price is 60.00 for 3 day-4 day or 4 day-5 day and 120.00 for 3 day-5 day.
- Please indicate this in the "add-on" section of the registration process OR if you have already registered, please submit a Change Request. Any extra Park Hopper Tickets ordered on an existing registration must be paid for in full after the request has been submitted.
WORLDS Park Hopper Ticket INFORMATION
Discounted Park Hopper Tickets
Valid April 22 May 13, 2019.
*Park Hopper passes include six days admission into The Cheerleading Worlds and The Dance Worlds venues.
The Pre-Order option is no longer available. Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis at the Merchandise tent in Orlando (Disney All Star Resort Celebrity Hall).
Pre-Ordered Park Hopper Tickets may be picked up in Orlando during registration hours at Disney's All Star Resort, Celebrity Hall Registration Tent
|Monday, April 22, 2019||Noon 6 PM|
|Tuesday, April 23, 2019||10 AM 8 PM|
|Wednesday, April 24, 2019||8 AM 8 PM|
|Thursday, April 25, 2019||8 AM 10 PM|
|Friday, April 26, 2019||7 AM 10 PM|
|Saturday, April 27, 2019||7 AM Noon|
Pre-Ordered Park Hopper Tickets must be picked up no later than noon on Saturday, April 27, 2019
QUESTIONS - CONTACT YOUR REGISTRATION SPECIALIST
|US Based Team
Program Name Begins with:
|International Teams||Registration Specialist|
|A-Fc||Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Dominican Republic, Finland, France,
Germany, Ireland, Spain
|Fd-O||Africa, Ecuador, Guatemala, Hungary,
|P-Sp||Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile,
|Sq-Z||Costa Rica, Italy, Jamaica, Netherlands,
Norway, New Zealand, Philippines,
Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Sweden,
Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan,
Ukraine, United Kingdom