Individuals, organizations or companies sometimes cannot be defined by our other membership categories but will benefit from having a USASF membership to access USASF membership resources and privileges. Candidates for Associate Membership might include choreographers, photographers and trainers.
An associate member must be a legal entity such as a company, corporation, sole proprietor or independent contractor. Organizations or companies may add additional representatives to their profile after it has been approved and created.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- The revolutionary Safe@Allstar program provides a complete suite of video and certification training resources for athletes, parents, coaches, and owners solely focused on abuse prevention specific to Cheer and Dance. Safe@Allstar also includes a free app that allows parents to create a safety profile for their athlete, enabling professionals to provide athlete identification and utilize crowdsourcing technology in the event a child has gone missing.
- Access to USASF Rules & Safety Site, including the cheer and dance rules digital library.
- USASF member profile to complete JDP background check and be listed among other USASF greenlight members.
- USASF member profile to complete abuse prevention training.
- Inclusion in USASF.net's directory of professionals with designations for building and tumbling credentialing, background screening green light determination and abuse prevention training.
Fees, Membership Term and Activation of Benefits
- Annual Membership fee is $250 for the Associate Member entity and the account administrator.
- Each additional Associate Member entity representative (employees or affiliated persons) may be added to the account for access to benefits. The membership fee for each additional rep is $50.
- Membership is activated once the application has been approved by the USASF.
- Membership is valid for one competitive season.
- Membership term begins June 1 and ends May 31 of the following year.
- Membership can be initiated anytime during the membership term. However, membership fees are never prorated for delayed or late-season registration.
- Eligibility and the associated membership benefits begin once the membership is approved.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.