Individuals, organizations or companies sometimes cannot be defined by our other membership categories but will benefit from having a USASF membership to access USASF membership resources and privileges. Candidates for Associate Membership might include choreographers, photographers and trainers.
An associate member must be a legal entity such as a company, corporation, sole proprietor or independent contractor. Organizations or companies may add additional representatives to their profile after it has been approved and created.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Access to USASF Rules & Safety Site, including the cheer and dance rules digital library
- Access to the USASF connection and announcement forums
- USASF member profile to complete NCSI background check and be listed among other USASF greenlight members
- USASF member profile to complete athlete protection training
Fees, Membership Term and Activation of Benefits
- Annual Membership fee is $250 for the Associate Member entity and the account administrator.
- Each additional Associate Member entity representative (employees or affiliated persons) may be added to the account for access to benefits. The membership fee for each additional rep is $50.
- Membership is activated once the application has been approved by the USASF.
- Membership is valid for one competitive season.
- Membership term begins August 1 and ends July 31 the following year.
- Membership can be initiated anytime during the membership term, However, membership fees are never prorated for delayed or late-season registration.
- Eligibility and the associated membership benefits begin once the membership is approved, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.